- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, All Souls College (from 2015)
- CNRS, Institute des Hautes Études Scientifiques (from 2014 to 2015)
- Postgraduate, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin (from 2010 to 2014)
- CASM (Part III), University of Cambridge (from 2009 to 2010)
- Undergraduate, Freie Universität Berlin (from 2008 to 2009)
- Undergraduate, Brandenburgische Technische Universität Cottbus (from 2006 to 2008)
- Quantum field theory and number theory
- ‘Algorithms for the symbolic integration of hyperlogarithms with applications to Feynman integrals’, Computer Physics Communications 188 (2015), 148–166.
- ‘On hyperlogarithms and Feynman integrals with divergences and many scales’, Journal of High Energy Physics, 2014, 71.
- ‘On the analytic computation of massless propagators in dimensional regularization’, Nuclear Physics, Section B 874 (2013), 567–593.
Research awards and grants
- Foreign Exchange Scholarship from Studienstiftung (from 2009 to 2010).
- College Prize, 'Retrospective Title of Scholar 2009/10' (2008).