My research in theoretical computer science mainly lies in the field of algorithms and computational complexity, which studies the inherent hardness in solving some computational problems. I am particularly interested in “total search problems”, which arise naturally in many applications, such as game theory, optimization, cryptography, and many more.
- DPhil in Computer Science, University of Oxford (from 2017)
- MSc in Computer Science, Stanford University (2017)
- Diplôme d’Ingénieur, Ecole polytechnique (2016)
- BSc in Mathematics, TU Munich (2012)
- Algorithms and Computational Complexity
- Total search problems
- Applications in Game Theory, Fair Division, Optimization