Examination Fellow since 2018
- Undergraduate, Stanford University (2015)
- Kant’s theoretical philosophy and theology
- Theories of the divine mind
- "Kant's Critical Theory of the Best Possible World", Kantian Review, (2020)
- "Against Interpretability: a Critical Examination of the Interpretability Problem in Machine Learning", Philosophy & Technology, (2019)
- Uehiro Prize in Practical Ethics (2020).
- Gilbert Ryle Prize (2019).
- Rhodes Scholarship (from 2015 to 2017).
- Balliol Maximilianeum Exchange Scholar (2016).
- Pat Suppes Philosophy Award, Stanford (2015).
- Robert M. Golden Thesis Award, Stanford (2015).
- David M. Kennedy Thesis Award (2015).