Quondam Fellow since 2017
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, All Souls College (from 2015)
- Postgraduate, Imperial College London (from 2011 to 2015)
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate, University of Oslo (from 2008 to 2010)
- Algebraic geometry (particular interests are the enumerative geometry of curves and derived categories of coherent sheaves)
- 'Homology of Hilbert schemes of points on a locally planar curve', arXiv:1308.4104 (2013).
- 'Universal Polynomials for Tautological Integrals on Hilbert Schemes', arXiv:1205.1851 (2012).
- (Appendix to) A Polynomial Generalization of the Euler Characteristic for Algebraic Sets by M. A. Marco-Buzunáriz, J. Singul., Vol. 4 (2012), 114–130.