BA, BCL, LLM
Examination Fellow since 2015
I am interested in a range of topics in public law; legal, moral, and political philosophy; and public international law. My current research is focused on the concept of reasonableness in public law. I am working on an account of what the law does and ought to do in requiring that public authorities act reasonably, and of how this relates to the ideas of rationality and proportionality.
- Examination Fellow, All Souls College (from 2015)
- Postgraduate, Harvard Law School (from 2014 to 2015)
- Postgraduate, New College, Oxford (from 2013 to 2014)
- Undergraduate, New College, Oxford (from 2010 to 2013)
- Public law
- Legal, moral, and political philosophy
- Public international law
Research awards and grants
- Fulbright Scholarship (from 2014 to 2015).