Examination Fellow since 2018
- Undergraduate, Stanford University (2015)
- Kant’s theoretical philosophy and theology
- Contemporary philosophy of mind
- Theories of the divine mind
- Epistemology of machine learning algorithms
- "Against Interpretability: a Critical Examination of the Interpretability Problem in Machine Learning", Philosophy & Technology, (2019)
Research awards and grants
- Gilbert Ryle Prize (2019).
- Rhodes Scholarship (from 2015 to 2017).
- Balliol Maximilianeum Exchange Scholar (2016).
- Pat Suppes Philosophy Award, Stanford (2015).
- Robert M. Golden Thesis Award, Stanford (2015).
- Robert Kennedy Thesis Award (2015).