Tutorial Fellow and Associate Professor of Philosophy, Jesus College, Oxford
BA, BPhil, DPhil
Quondam Fellow since 2015
Andreas Mogensen has continued his doctoral research. In addition, he has convened a seminar on recent notable papers in moral philosophy running throughout the year and authored a paper commissioned by the Disease Control Priorities Project on age-weighting of DALYs.
- Quondam Fellow, All Souls College (from 2015)
- Examination Fellow, All Souls College (from 2010 to 2015)
- Postgraduate Degree, Jesus College, University of Oxford (from 2008 to 2010)
- Undergraduate Degree, Fitzwilliam College, University of Cambridge (from 2005 to 2008)
- Ethics and meta-ethics
- Craig Prize, Faculty of Philosophy, University of Cambridge (from 2008).
- Mary Lucking Prize, Fitzwilliam College, University of Cambridge (from 2008).