Dr Paul-James White
Paul-James White has been conducting research into automorphic forms. He wrote two mathematical papers, and continued working on a book with Tasho Kaletha (Princeton), Alberto Minguez (Paris VI), and Sug Woo Shin (MIT). He also gave a graduate course on modular forms.
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, All Souls College, Oxford (from 2011 to 2014)
- Hodge Fellow, IHES, France (from 2010 to 2011)
- Doctoral Fellow, Foundation Sciences Mathématiques de Paris (from 2007 to 2010)
- Postgraduate, Cambridge University (from 2006 to 2007)
- Undergraduate degree, University of Wollongong, Australia (awarded with the University Medal) (from 2002 to 2006)
- Automorphic representations, p-adic automorphic forms, Galois representations