Dr Simon Quinn
University Lecturer in Development Economics and Deputy Director of the Centre for the Study of African Economies
BEcon (Hons), LLB (Hons), MA, MPhil, DPhil
Quondam Fellow since 2013
Simon Quinn was an Examination Fellow until the end of 2012, at which time he took up a new position as a University Lecturer in Development Economics and Deputy Director of the Centre for the Study of African Economies (with a college affiliation at St Antony's). In the 2012/2013 academic year, Simon continued his research on firm networks in Ethiopia, Tanzania and Zambia, as well as starting new work on community-led NGOs in Pakistan.
- Quondam Fellow, All Souls College (from 2013)
- Examination Fellow, All Souls College (from 2007 to 2013)
- Postgraduate, Keble College, Oxford (from 2005 to 2007)
- Undergraduate, The University of Queensland, Australia (Recipient of a University Medal in Economics and a University Medal in Law) (from 2000 to 2005)
- Development economics, with a particular interest in microeconometrics
- 2005 Rhodes Scholarship for Queensland.