Dr Hasan Dindjer
Associate Professor of Law and Blanesburgh Fellow and Tutor in Law, Balliol College, University of Oxford
BA, BCL, LLM, DPhil
Quondam Fellow since 2021
I am interested in a range of topics in public law and legal philosophy, as well as related areas of moral and political philosophy.
- Examination Fellow, All Souls College (from 2015 to 2021)
- Postgraduate, Harvard Law School (from 2014 to 2015)
- Postgraduate, New College, Oxford (from 2013 to 2014)
- Undergraduate, New College, Oxford (from 2010 to 2013)
- Public law
- Legal, moral, and political philosophy
- 'What Makes an Administrative Decision Unreasonable?', (2021) 84 Modern Law Review 265-296
- 'The New Legal Anti-Positivism', (2020) 26 Legal Theory 181
- 'Abortion, Devolution, and Respect', Law Quarterly Review (2018) 134 (Apr), 187-192
- Fulbright Scholarship (from 2014 to 2015).