Andrew Wynn Owen
Examination Fellow since 2015
My doctoral research concerns epic poetry of the Romantic era.
- Examination Fellow, All Souls College (from 2015)
- Undergraduate and postgraduate, Magdalen College, Oxford (from 2011 to 2015)
- 'Polymetry and Metaphysics in F. T. Prince', Essays in Criticism 69:4 (October 2019)
- 'Order and Disorder in the Ottava Rima of Byron and Shelley', Essays in Criticism 67:1 (January 2017)
- The Multiverse (Carcanet, 2018), a collection of poetry
- The Dragon and the Bomb (The Emma Press, January 2017), a narrative poem
- AWOL (The Emma Press, 2015), a pamphlet of epistolary poems, co-authored with John Fuller
- Raspberries for the Ferry (The Emma Press, 2014), a pamphlet of lyric poems
- 'Water Patterns', review of Angela Leighton, Spills (Carcanet, 2016), Oxford Poetry, XVI.I (2015-16)
- 'Brandishing Levers', review of Rachel Piercey, The Flower and The Plough (The Emma Press, 2013), The Oxonian Review (2013)
Research awards and grants
- AHRC postgraduate funding (2015).
- Eric Gregory Award (2015).
- Newdigate Prize (2014).