Dr Srikanth Toppaladoddi
BE, MS, MPhil, PhD
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow since 2017
- Doctoral Research in Theoretical Geophysics, Yale University (2017)
- Masters in Theoretical Geophysics, Yale University (2014)
- Masters in Fluid Mechanics, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (2011)
- Undergraduate in Mechanical Engineering, Manipal University (2009)
- Fluid turbulence
- Ice physics
- Geophysical fluid dynamics
- Kinetic theory
- Low Reynolds number flows
- S. Toppaladoddi, S. Succi and J. S. Wettlaufer, Roughness as a route to the ultimate regime of thermal convection. (Accepted for publication in Phys. Rev. Lett.)
- S. Toppaladoddi and J. S. Wettlaufer, Statistical mechanics and the climatology of the Arctic sea ice thickness distribution, J. Stat. Phys. (2017). DOI:10.1007/s10955-016-1704-8
- S. Toppaladoddi and J. S. Wettlaufer, Theory of the sea ice thickness distribution, Phys. Rev. Lett. 115, 148501 (2015).
- S. Toppaladoddi, S. Succi and J. S. Wettlaufer, Tailoring boundary geometry to optimize heat transport in turbulent convection, EPL 111, 44005 (2015).
- S. Toppaladoddi, S. Succi and J. S. Wettlaufer, Turbulent transport processes at rough surfaces with geophysical applications, Procedia IUTAM 15, 34 (2015).
- S. Toppaladoddi and N. J. Balmforth, Slender axisymmetric Stokesian swimmers, J. Fluid. Mech. 746, 273 (2014).