Fifty-Pound Fellow since 2016
Alongside her doctoral thesis on the literary and textual afterlives of John Donne, Katherine Rundell completed an article for the London Review of Books and a draft of a chapter for an edited book on Donne for CUP. She led creative writing workshops for children in state schools across England, and acted as associated editor of the literary magazine Archipelago.
- Quondam Fellow, All Souls College (from 2015 to 2016)
- Examination Fellow, All Souls College (from 2008 to 2015)
- Undergraduate, St Catherine’s College, Oxford (from 2005 to 2008)
- John Donne's textual afterlives (doctoral research)
- Early modern poetry and reading practices
- Rooftoppers (London: Faber and Faber, 2013).
- The Girl Savage (London: Faber and Faber, 2011).
- Goldsworthy Scholar (2006-2008).
- Nick Young Award (2008).