Professor Paul Fendley
Senior Research Fellow since 2014
- Senior Research Fellow, All Souls College (from 2014)
- Assistant Professor (until 2002), Associate Professor (until 2007) and, Professor (until August 2014), University of Virginia (from 1997 to 2014)
- Staff Member, Los Alamos National Laboratory (from 1996 to 1997)
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, University of Southern California (from 1993 to 1996)
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, Boston University (from 1990 to 1993)
- Postgraduate, Harvard University (from 1985 to 1990)
- Statistical mechanics
- Condensed matter physics
- Mathematical physics
- Fellow, American Physical Society
- Fellow, Institute of Physics
- Principal Investigator on US National Science Foundation Grants (1998-2015).
- Sloan Foundation Fellowship.
- Department of Energy Outstanding Junior Investigator.